Friday, September 21, 2007

Cranberry Pomegranate

Can you spell "fed up"?

Yeah well, it has been a pretty frustrating fornight all around. I'm not even going to bother to go into details, but right now - I'm sure you people know who you are!

>____<" I'm not going to call down the forces of karma or whatever you want to call it, but yes, my God is bigger than whatever you throw at me. So don't think you can get away with all these *gleeful*

--

Mocha and Enoki's 3rd litter was born on 18 September 2007 with 6 healthy pups. Mocha is now living alone and is giving me the cold shoulder as though I broke up his family on purpose ~___~

Mocha and Enoki's 3rd Litter Day #4

Meanwhile, Mirugai, Mocha's mama has passed away in her sleep. We believe she died of old age.

--

Age is nothing but a number. Grown-ups are not necessarily grown-up in their thinking. I've given up on a number of "grown-ups" already. I just added another two to that list today.

--

The worst part of the job-hunt is the waiting. Okay, correction. The worst part of the job-hunt is the increased brain-activity during the waiting. The worst kind of brain-activity to have is the kind that takes place during the semi-conscious moments before sleep kicks in.

Did I mention I have resorted to using my eye cream every night of late?!

Sheesh. It looks like just
waiting for a job is enough to make me AGE!


- 22 September 2007 12:27 am -

1 comment:

Dominic said...

all the best for your job search.